Thursday, October 21, 2010

LEARNING TO LOVE, LEARNING TO GROW


I wrote a piece about the young lady who told me her story and who fortunately or unfortunately reminded me of my own exodus and at this point of the mention of exodus, let me say “please I never reach the biblical exodus level, ei?”
Look, my dear, life’s full of ups and downs and seriously people do not care what happens to you, people would eat and sleep as they have always done and probably enjoy themselves even more in your distress; people may only be concerned with how you react to a situation you find yourself in, that is; if you act matured or childish or foolishly or wisely.
The point is my dear, “SO YOU FAILED? SO WHAT? So YOU FELL, SO WHAT? SO HE BROKE YOUR HEART? (You won’t be the last) SO SHE MESSED YOU UP (doesn’t mean do same to the next pretty face that comes along, LEARN TO GROW UP) and I KNOW it is not easy, not after giving it your ALL.
I understand perfectly the feeling, ANGER, PAIN, REGRETS, HEARTACHE, DEPRESSION, SLEEPLESSNESS, ANGUISH, those are low points in life and trust me your situation in a heartbreak situation is always better than someone else’s story, so let me be hard on you and on myself too because I have been there “Let’s Cut Ourselves Some Slack Please”, life can be short you know, spending half of it brooding over some dude or a woman who may have been right for you but was too blind to see good in you? Aside all the time we spend in our lifetime in traffic, in queues? My dear, time wouldn’t wait for you, so MOVE after brooding!
The purpose of this piece is to make you, you and you a REALIST period and am saying this for myself too, because I have been there and I can only say “Each tear is a lesson”.
Listen, we need to grow, and indeed when your heart is broken and during your nursing time, it’s a time to learn about yourself (how you react to situations, how to control your emotions, how you even relate to those who hurt you) it’s a time to review your own perceptions and perspectives of this life, it’s a time to learn to LOVE even after the HURT, IT’S A TIME TO RISE ABOVE the NEGETIVITY, THE PAIN, THE ANGUISH, you do not need to prove to anyone how fast you can rise(you may not have grown at all). This time is FOR YOU, to learn about yourself, to teach yourself and learn about emotions and reactions which you never thought were you or which have grown into something negative or positive, most importantly it is a time to determine WHO YOU WOULD RATHER BE; EMBITTERED OR ESTABLISH BREAKTHROUGH OR BE A REALIST AND LEARN TO GROW AND LEARN TO LOVE and in loving I mean YOURSELF, MYSELF and even the ones who hurt you.
Things happen my dear and u and I need to accept that fact, I agree it is difficult but then ask yourself “six feet down? Or seven feet up?” if you cannot appreciate the breath you have now to LEARN AND GROW AND LOVE BECAUSE LOVE IS TRULY ALL WE NEED AND THIS IS IN ALL THE CONTEXT YOU WANT TO IMAGINE; then well I guess you would stay an emotional retard and that’s just reality.
LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL AM SURE THAT YOU WOULD AGREE WITH THAT, BUT I BELIEVE SHOULDN’T BE SEEN THROUGH YOUR LOVERS EYE OR YOUR EX EYES, BECAUSE WHEN HE OR SHE BREAKS YOUR HEART, YOU WOULD BLIND YOURSELF TO HOW YOU SHOULD RATHER SEE LOVE, THROUGH YOURSELF, THROUGH YOUR PAIN AND HURT.
I cannot describe the feeling of FINDING YOURSELF AND LOVING YOURSELF ALL OVER AGAIN, I CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE WHAT IT IS, OR HOW IT FEELS TO START TO LOVE AGAIN AND LEARNING AND TRYING TO FORGIVE YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE (because believe or not you still love him or her and that is why you still hurt).You Indirectly GROW AND GLOW, YOU Indirectly HEAL.
That time of heartbreak may come, but let’s not stay broken forever? NO!
CRY, LEARN AND RAISE ABOVE LIKE THE PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES AND LOVE, LOVE AGAIN, APPRECIATE WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU CAN BE AND IF THE CHANCE COMES FOR YOU TO FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE AND THE RELATIONSHIP AGAIN, DO IT NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BUT BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN LOVE TOO, AND CELEBRATE THE CHOICE TO SEE LOVE ONLY THROUGH YOUR OWN EYES AND YOUR POSITIVE LEARNING HEART, BECAUSE IN THE END IT IS ABOUT YOU OR THEN ASK YOURSELF WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE?
“SIX FEET DOWN OR SEVEN FEET UP”?

My name is LAURA AND I SHARE THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS ON THIS BLOG……


No comments:

Post a Comment